" SylviaaMuhd"

Sylviaa Muhd
Dashboard | +Follow


Because I say hi to you, though I don't particularly like you, doesn't mean i'm fake, just means i'm mature enough to not let you bother me


" The Lonelyness Princess Evahh "

i just an a pretty princess and you may find me on instagram I'll be follow you back dear readers. instagram : sylviaamuhd





Harmoni's Life}
Tuesday 26 June 2012 | 3:43:00 am | 0Comment


 
hai semua..hurm dah lamakan i tak story my life.. now i'm was 
soooooooooooo busyyy lorh..
ada tuition lagi..kawad lagi..
ohhh Goshhhh
hehehhe..i baru saja habis exam mid year!
Alhamdulillah semua LULUS tak ada
yang GAGAL ..BTWexam kali ni..
i got no.1 in my class..
tapi tak nak bangga pun..tak elok kan2?
lagipun my parents tak bangga pun..
sooo i'm really sad about it!!!!
Grrrrrr!
hurm...ok tak apa next exam ..
i'll do more my BEST !!!
i'll make my parents pround to me!!
AHAHAHHA   and now..
i jadi pengawas pelatih..saja nak dapat point and
nak kan pengalaman :)
hehehe... bye