" SylviaaMuhd"

Sylviaa Muhd
Dashboard | +Follow


Because I say hi to you, though I don't particularly like you, doesn't mean i'm fake, just means i'm mature enough to not let you bother me


" The Lonelyness Princess Evahh "

i just an a pretty princess and you may find me on instagram I'll be follow you back dear readers. instagram : sylviaamuhd





woman and fashion}
Sunday 16 December 2012 | 7:27:00 am | 0Comment



 



hi hi and hi :)

urgh i'm sosososo boring,nothing to do right now so now i just wanna to share it's about 'women and fashion'
women and fashion are will never can be separated right ??
These are among the items to women's needs :
*GLASSES
*GADJET
 
*HANDBAG

 or maybe 
 
*CLUTCH
  *BRACELETS
 *HEELS
 *PERFUME
 *TELEKUNG
to all muslimah :)
 these are some clothes collection for free hair woman
 
and this for muslimah that are wearing a hijab :)
done and that's all :)
Assalamualaikum :)